CELEBRATE SPECIAL DAY

CONFERENCE HALL
10.03.2020
REWARDS PROGRAM
10.03.2020

CELEBRATE SPECIAL DAY

CELEBRATE YOUR SPECIAL DAY АТ PANORAMA HOTEL

50 PLACES IN А STYLISH ENVIRONMENT AND ATTENTION TO THE DETAIL

SET MENU OFFERS:

Menu “Welcome to Bulgaria”

Shopska salad 250 g /organic tomato, cucumbers, roasted red peppers, Bulgarian white homemade brined cheese, chili pepper, onion/
Classical pork steak served with homemade chips, home-made ljutenica and sauted mushrooms. 350g
Seasonal fruits plate 200 g

 

Menu “Panorama”

Panorama salad 250 g /mixed fresh leaf, cherry tomatoes, olives and crouton
Chicken led confi, served on mashed potatoes with fresh herbs, and tasty sauce 400 g.
Homemade ice cream 150 g.

 

Menu “Chef’s Choice”

Salad Chef Choice 250 g /mixed fresh leaf, crispy bacon, crostini with homemade butter, parmesan and olives
Chicken fillet with sun-dries tomatoes and basil, served with polenta with parmesan and herbs and cheder sauce 350 g.
Cheesecake 150 g

 

Prepayment: 30% on confirmation and the other 70% – 15 days before the event.

For reservations: + 359 883 496 060 or events@panoramabg.com