Personal offer

CELEBRATE YOUR SPECIAL DAY АТ PANORAMA HOTEL

40 PLACES IN А STYLISH ENVIRONMENT AND ATTENTION TO THE DETAIL

SET MENU OFFERS:

Menu “Welcome to Bulgaria

Shopska salad 350 g /organic tomato, cucumbers, roasted red peppers, Bulgarian white homemade brined cheese, chili pepper, onion/
Classical pork steak served with homemade chips, home-made ljutenica and sauteed mushrooms. 450g
Seasonal fruits plate 250 g

Price: 28 BGN per person

Menu 2

Panorama salad 250 g /mixed fresh leaf, cherry tomatoes, olives and crouton
Duck led confi, served on mashed potatoes with fresh herbs, and tasty sauce 400 g.
Homemade ice cream 150 g.

Price: 29 BGN per person

Menu 3

Salad Chef Choice 250 g /mixed fresh leaf, crispy bacon, crostini with homemade butter, parmesan and olives
Chiken fillet with sun-dries tomatoes and basil, served with polenta with parmesan and herbs and chedder sauce 350 g.
Cheesecake 150 g

Price: 26 BGN per person

COCKTAIL:

BE THE CHEF TO YOUR WELCOME DRINK OR An elegant COCKTAIL by CHOOSing bites AND DRINKS FROM OUR LARGE DIVERSITY REFERRED BELOW:

Salty bites: 25 minimum number of species per plate

Bites with yellow cheese and olives – 1.05 BGN
Bites with smoked salmon and lime-1.30 BGN
Bites with quail eggs and red caviar -1.30 BG
Bites with shrimps and garlic – 1.45 BGN
Bites with Kaiser pastry – 1.30 BGN
Bites with crab rolls – 1.05 BGN
Bites with cheese brie, raisins and milk mousse – 1.30 BGN
Bites with octopus and lime – 1.35 BGN
Bites with tuna and pickles – 1.25 BGN
Bites with fillet Elena – 1.30 BGN
Bites with mozzarella and cherry tomatoes-1.20 BGN
Bites with prosciutto crudo and cherry tomatoes – 1.30 BGN
Bites with blue cheese and grapes – 1.25 BGN
Bites with turkey fillet and olives – 1.25 BGN
Bites with Black Sea mussel, lemon and dill – 1.30 BGN
Bruschetta with anchovies and lemon – 1.30 BGN
Mini skewer Kaprese -1.70 BGN
Cucumber rolls with fresh cheese – 0.90 BGN
Bites with flat sausage – 1.20 BGN
Sweet bites: 25 minimum number of species per plate
Mini eclairs with caramel and chocolate – 1.05 BGN
Chocolate and fruit petifures – 1.05 BGN
Spheres of dark Belgian chocolate with tender mousse and nuts 45g – 1.50 BGN – can be ordered in cash.

Fruits:

Bananas, apples and mandarin – 2.50 BGN / person

Small and salty desserts:

Small and salty desserts – 1.50 BGN / person

Sandwiches without meat:

Sandwich with cheddar, yellow cheese, cucumber and green salad – 2.50 BGN / piece
Sandwich with smoked cheese, yellow cheese, cucumber and green salad – 2.50 BGN / piece

Sandwiches with meat:

Sandwich with flat sausage, gouda, cucumber and green salad – 2.50 BGN / piece
Sandwich with pork fillet, yellow cheese, cucumber and green salad – 2.50 BGN / piece
Sandwich with chicken fillet, yellow cheese, gouda, cucumber and green salad – 2.50 BGN / piece
Sandwich with ham, yellow cheese, gouda, cucumber and green salad – 2.50 BGN / piece

French croissant with butter – 1.60 BGN / piece

Surcharge:

Corkage fee (use of own alcohol – wine and spirit) – 10 BGN per person per meal
Restaurant overtime after 00:00 – 100 BGN per hour
Non-alcoholic package (1 soft drink and 1 water) – 4 BGN per person
DJ with sound equipment – 420 BGN for 4 hours

Prepayment: 30% on confirmation and the other 70% – 15 days before the event.

for reservations: + 359 882 060587 or sales@panoramabg.com